What To Expect:
- Our services start at 9am and 11am, if you have children that you will be checking into one of our ministries, we recommend arriving 15 minutes before the service starts.
- We’ll have greeters in our parking lot and throughout the building to help you find your way.
- Our services generally last just over an hour.
- We have TinyTown for Birth–Kindergarten students available during both 9 & 11am services.
- 1st – 5th Grades: KidJam meets during the 11am service.
- 6th – 8th Grades/Middle School meets during the 11am service. (9th–12th grades meet on Sunday evenings at 6p.)
- Dress is casual, you’ll see a lot of people in jeans.
- Our musical worship is blended with a mix of modern songs from Bethel, Jesus Culture, Hillsong, and Passion combined with timeless hymns set in modern arrangements.