What To Expect:
- Our services start at 9am and 11am, if you have children that you will be checking into one of our ministries, we recommend arriving 15 minutes before the service starts.
- We’ll have greeters in our parking lot and throughout the building to help you find your way.
- Our services generally last just over an hour.
- We have TinyTown for Birth–1st grade students available during both services.
- KidJam and CCS Students meet during the 11am service and are for 1st–8th grade students. (9th–12th grades meet on Tuesday evenings for the summer.)
- Dress is casual and you’ll see a lot of people in jeans.
- Our musical worship is blended with a mix of modern songs from Jesus Culture, Hillsong, and Passion combined with timeless hymns set in modern arrangements.