Harbor Side exists to extend God’s grace to people with disabilities and their families by encouraging and equipping them in their walk with Christ. Harbor Side is during the 11am service on Sundays. There is a registration table in our atrium.
To come along side special needs families and provide:
- Care – Our Sunday morning class and inclusion program helps children, youth and adults with disabilities grow spiritually and relationally with their peers.
- Resources – We serve, support and equip special needs families in all aspects of their family life.
- Opportunities – Once a quarter we reach out to special needs families in our community and offer a respite night for parents and a game night for their kids.
- Service – We encourage people with disabilities to find a place to serve in an area where their God-given gifts are best utilized.
- Every person bears the image of God, is unconditionally loved and given purpose by Him.
- The gospel demands our compassion and respect to all who live with any form of spiritual or physical brokenness.
- People with special needs have families with special needs.
- People with disabilities should be an integral part of the Body of Christ.
- No mental, physical or spiritual condition is exempt from the transforming power of the Gospel!
Come join us as we share the love of Jesus in word and deed to children and adults with disabilities and their families. Partnering with Harbor Side is a life-changing experience for those whom we serve as well as those serving.
To find out how your child or young adult can join us in this ministry or if you would like to get involved, contact: Pam Scoggins, email@example.com 912-634-7042